Re: [NTLK] LunaSuite experience?

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 03:15:20 PST

That's a great pity, for the LunaSuite browser seems way ahead of any
of the others that I have tried. Is it that there is actually little
interest in a web browser for the Newton, or is the web now just too
complex for the Newton? Perhaps not so much for the Newton itself,
rather for the small band of very dedicated, but, I suspect, grossly
undermanned, Newton software developers. After all, dealing with
developments such as CSS and Javascript and heaven knows what other
"advancements" (CSS okay, the rest I can live without) would presumably
require far more resources than a group of even very enthusiastic fans
can provide.

Is this one area where the Newton must fail because of lack of
professional support?

David