Re: [NTLK] LunaSuite experience?

From: MARGARET EBBOTT (maegae_at_msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 10:18:03 PST

Hello David, I have Lunasuite installed on my emate and I think it is the best web browser by far for the newton.I also have Courier,Nethopper,and Newtscape on my emate. I am also trying to install Pocketweb Version 2.4 on my emate and when I try to get on the internet with it I get a error message that says endpoint connect failed.Do you have pocketweb version 2.4 on your newton? If you do and if you got on the internet with it I would like to know how you did it.I am using a Viking 56K modem to connect with.Thank You, Gary Ebbott