Re: [NTLK] Continuous reboot..reboot...reboot...reboot... ?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 08:11:15 PST

> So, what did I do wrong, and how do I recover without loosing everything
> next time this happens?
>
> Also, are there any "must have" newton applications I should be aware of?

Well first off, if you hit the reset buttion then hold the pen about
1/4th from the top on the left of the screen. It will ask you if you
want to activate packages. Say no. Then you should be able to go into
extras and delete the offending package (in this case Luna Suite).

As for backing up, if you ran the backup and when it stoped you were
still connected to the desktop the backup should be fine. The default
is "backups" under your NCU folder. Also as a side note, always do a
full backup. In other words move the old backup to another folder
before you start a new backup. This will create a fresh file rather
than doing a "incremental" backup which somtimes can have problems.

-Dan