Re: [NTLK] Moving item from inbox

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 03:52:33 PST

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Moving item from inbox
> Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 19:06:55 -0600
>
> I assume that you can see it in your inbox. Select it by checking the
> box next to it. Next to the receive button is one that looks like a
> paper tag. Tap it and select put away.
>
> Woody
>
> On Nov 6, 2004, at 5:27 PM, Carl Gundel wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> If someone beams me a note they've written, how do I remove it from my
>> inbox and put it in with the other notes on my Newton so I can edit
>> it?

Knowledgeable Newtonians pls. correct me if I'm wrong:

I had only seen "Log" as menu option (if I remember this correctly).
The second option "Put away" I'd only noticed after installing Eckart's
IC/VC (http://www.40hz.org/ICVC).

Carl, if you don't see "Put away", get IC/VC (recommended anyway to
deal with vCards and stuff).

Cheers, DJV.