Re: [NTLK] Moving item from inbox

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 06:34:28 PST

I believe that Notes and works documents will be put away automatically
and not require that you do anything other than open the appropriate
application to view it.
For other icons that are placed in the inbox you would use the
procedure I previously outlined.
Both Log and Put away are discussed in my Message Pad 2000 Users Manual.

Woody