Re: [NTLK] Macsruscomputers again

From: Tom Stock (tstock_at_tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 17:13:47 PST

>The unit in your pictures is no where near like new. Anyone that would
>sell such a unit as "like new" obviously has a problem with the truth,
>and should not be relied upon to make good. This isn't a mistake it's
>a lie.
>
>This is sad, as it seems this person has some interest in Newton.

Well, I finally received a reply from macsruscomputers. They said
they've had some problems with the shipping guys/gals mixing up the
newtons. They did offer a complete refund or an exchange. Problem
is, I've cleaned it up a bit, installed all my software and well.. the
blemishes aren't really bothering me as much as waiting 2-3 weeks for a
replacement (in ? condition). It think i may just live with it and try
to find a parts newton. On the bright side, it cost me only $94 with
4mb card and nimh battery which seems to hold a charge ok. The 4mb card
and NiMH battery were not supposed to be part of the deal.

Anyone have a set of the cover locking clips which go on the bottom of
the case?

Thanks
-tom