Re: [NTLK] Newton Leadership -- Is there such a thing?

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 22:22:15 PST

On Nov 10, 2004, at 4:48 PM, MKow1234_at_aol.com wrote:

> *** NOTE: There are other people within the Newton Community who call
> themselves "leaders", yet THEY DO NOT LEAD! Don't let their idiocy
> and complacency
> hold you back from making an impact within the Community! ***

I have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about, and you don't
seem to have much of a grasp either.

Divisive chatter in a small community is a bad thing. We need to all
stick together and support the few developers we have. Paul Guyot and
Eckhart Koppen being the two most prolific and currently still active
guys who come to mind.

I have no idea whatsoever who it is you have a problem with or what
kind of bee you have in your bonnet, but I don't think this kind of
repeated public stuff is helping anything...

If someone has let you down, contact them privately and let them know
it. Otherwise, lets stay positive and try not get down on each other.

Marty