[NTLK] Whats wrong with the "Knowledge-Navigator"?..

From: James Wages (james_at_kiramek.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 16:37:57 PST

Charles Kuttner <ckuttner_at_jhu.edu> said:
> I'll buy in the US next time....

Now there's no need to go off the deep end and be set against int'l
sellers. I'm originally from CA but now reside in Japan and I can tell
you there is an enormous amount of discrimination from US sellers against
anyone who lives outside the precious USofA. It's so bad sometimes I'm
almost ashamed to call myself an American. Let just keep the focus on the
rotten Apples on EBAY, regardless of the country they represent.

By the way, I ordered a 32MB linear flash card from a USA EBAY seller
going by the name of CIGARMAN (David). I have been emailing the man for
the last 4 days asking if my card had shipped. Zero replies. I paid,
which makes me worry. Anyway, I would appreciate hearing from anyone who
may have dealt with him.

Thanks,

James Wages