Re: [NTLK] (Slightly OT) NYT article on stylus-based interfaces

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 17:31:58 PST

Sheesh! Is there so little news out there that this
has to be repeated ad-nausium in what are otherwise
legitimate newspapers?
Folks...this is not News...it's a press release!
Advertisement...propaganda! Self aggrandizing pap!
"Hey! Look at me! I invented a new way to do something
in a more difficult manner than the most popular way
to do it!"
sheesh!
This is why I don't read newspapers...
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/11/technology/circuits/11next.html

> Alan Shaw
> Florida, USA

=====
"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial