Re: [NTLK] Newbie : iCal and nSync problem

From: J (joechan_at_yangming.co.jp)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 18:04:50 PST

Dear All,

I am sorry to bother you.
I just got my first Newton 2100 last Friday.
It is really a great PDA. I love it very much.
I have a lot of things to learn about my newton.
First I want to learn how to install the package and syncing the data with
WiFi card betwen my Power Book and newton.
I already installed the Dock TCP/IP, NewtSync in my newton 2100. And the
Mac OS X in my power boook is 10.3.6.
I downloaded the Escale from the internet and installed it in my power book.
After I run the Escale then nothing happen.
The Escale can not be started. Could you do me a favor? Do I need to install
other software in my Power Book to run the Escale?

Thank you and best regards!

joe