Re: [NTLK] Newbie : iCal and nSync problem

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 08:04:45 PST

Since you are a new user I assume that you are also new to this list.
At the bottom of every email are some links. one is to wikiwikinewt,
there you will find a Newby guide and many other tips. see for example
instructions for connecting to OSX,
<http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/MacOSXConnection>
it discusses necessary hardware and sofware.
See also the lists official FAQ <http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/>
I personally like Classic environment with Newton Connection Utilities,
works fine with serial connection and once you have necessary ethernet
software installed it works with ethernet connection.
Escale and NewTen are also good choices for native OSX.
Woody