Re: [NTLK] PC Serial Connection Problems with 2100

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 07:47:37 PST

I'm sorry I've come into this thread late...

I still offer the America's Newton-Card Loaner program. I have everything
you could possibly need to get your Newton Message Pad connected pre-loaded
on PC-Cards.

I would strongly suggest utilizing an infra-red port if one is available.
It's simple, it's fast and you need no cables.

If you want to take advantage of this offer I just need your physical
mailing address and e-mail address and the rest we can do offline.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans