Re: [NTLK] Ripped off on eBay

From: Peter Fraser (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 16:39:26 PDT

kevin -

there's a possible easy solution! just change your ebay account to the type linked to your bank account. it's safe and easy - and the reason he's being swinish about this is that when the credit card type account is used, he has to pay a fee on it. dunno how much you paid for the 130 but he's gonna have to pay another $3 or so to paypal if you pay that way.

so go into your paypal account and change it around so it takes $$ directly from your checking or savings account at your bank, then tell him you've done so, and you'll porbably get the 130 after all.

by the way, i'm also in alameda and you can borrow my 130 if you want to play a little with it.

cheers,

Peter
pjfraser_at_mac.com