Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton baseball cap US buying pool

From: Eric Sinclair (esinclai_at_pobox.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 06:42:03 PDT

I like this plan.

I can help defer some of the shipping costs from Bloomington to Chicago
- I'm down there every month or so (even when I drive in the winter!);
my next planned trip is in late October. I can hook up with Jim and
then ferry packages back to Chicago with ease. I'll still help with
the costs to get the caps to the US, of course.

Perhaps we can even this into a Newton MeetUp in Chicago. There's at
least three of us (Ray, myself, Albert Muniz), if not more (though only
Ray and I are registered at http://newton.meetup.com/9/.

-Eric

--
esinclai_at_pobox.com                      aim: esinclai
http://www.kittyjoyce.com/eric/log/