Re: [NTLK] Windows or Mac

From: jake smith (jakesmith_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 23:39:55 PDT

Every point beautifully listed off and oh-so-correct about inDesign.

Mac user here, for about 10 years. Started as a junior in a design
house, back when PMT cameras and bromide were still in use (very few
people my age remember that!) and Macs were just coming in.

Owned soooo many macs its frightening (mostly old ones, but you see,
they never die!) but have now cut my addiction at home down to just a
12" G4 Powerbook, which is perfect for what I do (web design and
development) and with the Powerbook running Windows/Unix/Mac I can test
and run everything I'm doing right there. Oh, and an upgraded 8600
running OS X as a personal webserver and all the music for the hosue :)

jake
feet firmly in the Mac and InDesign camps.