Re: [NTLK] WTB: NuShield Screen Protector

From: hemantkamat_at_eth.net
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 00:54:59 PDT

Hi Roman,

I received the your envelope today. I'd asked for only a single film, but to my surprise, there were two in the envelope. Whether by intent or accident, I do not know, but I understand that at some point in time you must've paid for these, and I would still like to re-imburse you the cost of the films + shipping.

Since I'm left with one extra film, anybody on NewtonTalk genuinely requiring one can msg me off list; cost of postage to be bourne by you.

Regards,

Hemant Kamat

BTW, the NuShield's for an MP2000/2100