Re: [NTLK] Serial Communication Speed Boosters

From: Andy Galluzzi (agalluzzi_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 04:52:14 PDT

Well, the 115kbps doesn't seems to be handled correctly by te NCU on
Windows. Also, 230kbps is a *huge* speed for a Windows desktop (in
Windows 9x there is a tweak to let it work at this speed). I think that
this limitation in the connection speed in Windows is more likely
because the NCU is too old, and somewhere in the serial configuration
reader it reads serial speed with up to 5 digits, but this is just a
guess. The real thing is that with 115kbps in the configuration it
doesn't even initialize the serial port.

Best regards,
Andy.