Re: [NTLK] Free Newton Baseball Caps

From: Wilber (playboy7811_at_163.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 23:03:41 PDT

Hi Keith,
================================
Just one question for Wilber...

The cap design I was particularly keen on, and the one that most
people seemed to like, had that metal clasp at the back. I can't tell
for sure - are these:

http://www.macfans.com.cn/beta_site/bbs/upimage/200410/1097200780.jpg

the same?
===============================

absolutely,

http://www.macfans.com.cn/beta_site/bbs/upimage/200404/1081246849.jpg

it's matching fabric adjustabel strap w/embossed "bulb" brass buckle and grommet

WILBER GAO
QINGDAO HONGTAI GARMENTS AND CAPS CO.,LTD.
ADD:LIGEZHUANG TOWN,JIAOZHOU,QINGDAO,CHINA 266316
TEL:+86-532-8280147/8280826
FAX:+86-532-8280858
E-MAIL:wilber_gao_at_ht-caps.com
       wilber03_at_163.com
www.ht-caps.com
keith
keith_at_vortex.co.uk
11:10:00 2004-10-08
Re: [NTLK] Free Newton Baseball Caps
Sometime around 8/10/04 (at 10:23 am +0100) jake smith said:

>Did anyone in the UK express interest in these caps?
>I wasn't bothered at first, but after seeing the pics, i'm interested.

Hi Jake - I'm definitely interested. So, official call: who in the UK
is interested in chipping in to pay for a batch of these rather
limited-edition Newton caps? I'll be at the Mac Expo in November, so
that might be a way to distribute at least some of them. (For those
that want to visit a Mac show, anyway! ;-)