Re: [NTLK] Free Newton Baseball Caps

From: keith (keith_at_vortex.co.uk)
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 03:10:55 PDT

Okay people, having read Wilber's reply about the cap type, I've
decided I'll go ahead and arrange shipment of 10 caps to the UK. (I
figured someone had to make the first move!) Anyone that's in this
area and is interested can get one - or more, depending on demand -
from me when they arrive.

Have a good weekend! :-)