Re: [NTLK] Apple G4 PowerBook Audio in

From: Thomas A Isenbarger (isen_at_plantpath.wisc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 07:23:00 PDT

On Oct 11, 2004, at 7:21 AM, Joel Pigdon wrote:

> I own a Griffin iMic and it works really well.

I have one too, and I like it quite a bit. Except lately it's been
dropping the audio.

I use it to route iTunes audio out from a Pismo to my stereo, and at
times the audio just cuts out. I have to remove the iMic from the USB
port (audio then comes through Pismo speakers), then plug it back in
and select the iMic as the audio out device from the Sound control
panel.

Anyone else have this issue? More importantly, anyone have a solution?

Tom Isenbarger