Re: [NTLK] New Newtendo Site - Use This one-

From: Scot McSweeney-Roberts (newton_at_mcsweeney-roberts.co.uk)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 10:26:26 PDT

Victor Rehorst wrote:
>Sonny Hung wrote:
>

>>I just got my younger sister's GameBoy and now
>>have all the ROMs I want to play in Newtendo....
>>

>Online ROM converter (NES -> Newtendo PKG):
>
>http://tools.unna.org/nespackager/

One thing I've always wondered about these emulators (and I've never
been able to find the answer to) is how to get the ROMS off the
cartridge and on to the computer in the first place. I'd rather play my
own copy of Galaga than download it from some site somewhere and then
having to worry about some copyright protection association knocking on
my door.

Scot