Re: [NTLK] First post - display upgrade?

From: Bill Holt (billholt_at_iglou.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 03:53:09 PDT

No insult taken, Woody. It was a valid question, but although I'm new to
the list, I'm not new to Newton. Like I said before, my first Newton was a
110, which I bought new. So yes, I have adjusted the contrast. In strong
light I can see the display just fine, but readibility fades with dropping
light levels faster than with print on paper.

When you install your white backlight, please be sure to report back to the
list.