Re: [NTLK] First post - display upgrade?

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 22:53:12 PDT

Hi Bill
I don't want to be insulting, but have you adjusted the contrast? In
strong fluorescent light or other bright light I can see the display
quite well. In dark situations the backlight also gives good
visibility, but anything in between is difficult.
When new the backlight is quite strong, but has a very short life.
I don't use a screen protector which helps.
I will be installing the white backlight in the near future and will
compare it against a strong original.
I would give jksalesinc.com a call and see if they can install a strong
backlight for you

Woody