Re: [NTLK] Siemens Note Phone

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 04:29:13 PDT

On 16-okt-04, at 13:20, Richard Clark wrote:
> If you have an analog phone line it should work perfectly analog lines
> are called POTS (plain old telephone service) If you have a digital
> line for example isdn i won't work unless you get the converter for
> POTS, if you have DSL you will need a DSL filter.

Though you're right that wasn't the problem here. I don't know about
the states, but over here the ISDN lines use the same plug as Ethernet,
so it won't even fit.
In the testing ti was on a ISDN line, but with the ISDN to analogue
converter which works fine with all other analogue equipment...

Robert Benschop