Re: [NTLK] Siemens Note Phone

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 05:26:10 PDT

Sasa (sasa.radojcic_at_xs4all.nl) wrote:

> Does anyone know if a german phone will work on the dutch phonelines.

It definately should. As Robert said, the a and b lines should be
interchangable, but I once owned an Olympus phone that would only work
with the supplied cable -- it used RJ11 plugs on both ends, but with non-
standard wiring in the plug connected to the phone. I doubt that Siemens
would have done such a silly thing, though.

- Michael

Michael J. Hu=DFmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de
WWW (personal): http://michael-hussmann.de