[NTLK] MP110 software map?!?

From: Mac User (macintosh_at_globetrotter.net)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 17:54:50 PDT

Hi,

First, for those interested, I finaly received a Newton to PC cable
that I'm using on my Macintosh with the Keyspan PDA adaptor, and it is
working just fine. So, that may be a good think to know for some of
you... I've ask the question once, and most people were confuse as to
does it work or not...

So, I am using Newten to upload software to the Newton. It is working
well, except that I'm facing a problem: most software on UNNA are for
the OS 2.0 and they are not listed as so. Is there a way to
research/filter software that will work on the MP110 without having to
use the try and error method?

Also, for OS X what sync software I'm suppose to use to sync my iCal
and address book? nSync does not look to work on NOS 1.3 or less.

Thanks