Re: [NTLK] SimpleMail problems Please Help !! Hello Rick !

From: Rob Perkins (robhtp_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 16:30:16 PDT

Hello Rick, Thanks for your help , I'm still not
connecting maybe I'm not enntering something correctly
? I tried putting in the login script and it just
sits there and gets stuck on "wait for username:"

I'm still not sure I am entering the DNS stuff
correctly I have a Powermac G5 as my main system ,that
is on the roadrunner cable connection , so how can I
get the DNS numbers , all I did was go into my Router
settings and copy what it said from there , is this
right ? I didnt put anything for a Domain Name ,
not sure what to put there if anything .

Also on your login script what is <send p> I dont
see that in my choices , here is all I have with a
send in front of it

<send>
<send password>
<send + some weird looking character?>

What is the aolnet/ent. Do I need this in front of
my Username/email address?

Thanks Again for your help as I'm about at my wits end
with this Frickin newton email !!!!!

Cheers, Rob