Re: [NTLK] Marco stuff

From: Blake Patterson (blakespot_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 09:32:57 PDT

A little more Motorola Marco goodness from a website
of Arnold Kim, my good friend and the fellow that runs
MacRumors.com:

http://www.normalkid.com/collector/marco.html

He's got some other Newton info on there.

Now that my mind is on it, I've got some interesting
pics taken as Arn and I brought our colletions
together, back in '97, for a few photos. The page
below I have not touched in 6-7 years... So forgive
any blandness, etc. :-)

http://www.blakespot.com/nino/html/pdas.html

bp