Re: [NTLK] Implant Speed App

From: Adam Tingle (adamtingle_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 19:07:12 PDT

Hi Sonny,

It would be interesting to see a small video of the speed increase in
action. I find the Newton *just* fast enough but sometimes I'm having
to hesitate a split second to do certian things. Do you have access to
a web cam or something that could show the speed increase in real
world use?

- Adam

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:53:47 -0400, Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> 161.9mHz Originally
> 219.51mHz Speed Bump Up
>
> I will probably do a few higher speed crystals later and post an
> update id anyone is interested in the results.

Adam Tingle