Re: [NTLK] Implant Speed App

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 19:39:23 PDT

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:07:12 -0400, Adam Tingle <adamtingle_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> It would be interesting to see a small video of the speed increase in
> action. I find the Newton *just* fast enough but sometimes I'm having
> to hesitate a split second to do certian things. Do you have access to
> a web cam or something that could show the speed increase in real
> world use?

Sorry Adam,

I'm not equiped with a webcam.
I made two video clips of the MP2100 at 220mHz and 162mHz - which can
be played with any player. Unfortunately it's around 2.4MB and not too
clear as this was done with a low quality 3.1MP camera and the video
quality with these are low, but you can see it going and get an idea.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung