[NTLK] FS: Emate, Emate, Apple memorabilia...

From: Joe Anthenat (newtonlist_at_mailworks.org)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 12:24:08 PDT

I'm offering these here first before trying Ebay. Maybe someone is
looking for what I have...

For sale are 2 Emates and some Apple memorabilia. The Emates I'll refer
to as "Woody" and "Buzz". Please contact me off list with any
questions.

---
Emate #1 - "Woody" - http://newtonlist.mailworks.org/Woody.jpg
Great shape.  Comes with 2 working batteries, power adapter, stylus,
most of the original paperwork, original CD, original box, memory
upgrade 4mb.  The unit itself is in great shape with all bits still
intact and working, no missing rubber or anything like that.  As a
preventative measure, the hinges have been disassembled, inspected,
cleaned and regreased.  They're buttery smooth now, with no display
problems.
Price - $150 firm (buyer pays shipping of choice)
---
Emate #2 - "Buzz" - http://newtonlist.mailworks.org/Buzz.jpg
Very good shape.  Comes with 2 working batteries, power adapter, stylus,
original manual, original box, and memory upgrade 4mb.  Very little use
as this was a backup for Woody, and so in very good shape with all bits
intact and working, with the exception of one missing rubber screwhead
cover at the top right of the screen.  Because it has not been used
much, the hinges have not been serviced, but seem to be working well
with no resistance and no display problems.
Price - $120 firm (buyer pays shipping of choice)
---
Apple Backpacks - 2/ea -
http://newtonlist.mailworks.org/AppleBackpack.jpg
Excellent condition.  Essentially unused.  One was neatly folded up
inside the other and so has barely seen the light of day.  The one in
the picture has not been used except to store the one inside.
Obviously, they're black cordura type cloth with a real leather bottom.
One main zip compartment and one smaller zip pocket on the front.  Basic
padded shoulder straps with adjustment and one loop strap above for
carrying/hanging.  The Apple logo is actually embroidered onto the bag,
it's not an iron-on.  These are your basic style backpack/bookbag,
nothing really fancy about them, unless you consider a leather bottom
and Apple rainbow logo fancy.  I'm not sure how old they are, possibly
mid 1990's, but that's just a guess.  I suppose they're at least as old
as whenever they stopped using the rainbow logo.
Price - $15/ea or both for $25 (buyer pays shipping of choice)
Thanks for shopping.

  Joe Anthenat  ><>
  newtonlist_at_mailworks.org