Re: [NTLK] [ANN] New usermap is released!

From: flying canoe (peter_at_flyingcanoe.com)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 12:46:18 PDT

on 16/10/2004 8:09 AM, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> I've finally gotten approval to unleash the new User Map!

Hi Victor

Thanks for that - I have added myself succesfully.

Have you seen this:

http://www.brainoff.com/geoblog/

"the World as a Blog is a world-map that shows blog posts live as they
happen. It's based on the lattitude and longitude in a sites meta-data so
only about 10% of blogs show up but this could end up being huge."

A minor suggestion:

How about making the green dots throb or glow a bit more ?

Thanks for your work.

regards

             * * * * * * * * *
             peter rhodes