Re: [NTLK] [FS] MP2100

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 23:01:14 PDT

PS: Update to ALL who gave me a $ offer for a MP2100 /MP2000u or for Parts.
I received only 6 inquiries.

Three $USD Offers:

Ronnie Simon - Backlight (testing a few more before I decide which one
to send out to you Ronnie.
Glen Givens - MP2100 (1 or 2)
Alexey Danilchenko - MP2100 (1)

Though offers ranged up to $50 USD each I have decided to only accept
$12.50 USD from the three that made $USD offers to me.

OFFER 1)
MP2100/MP2000u will have no screen as they are broken and glass is
loose. Being that there is no screen the weight will be reduce when
shipping. Understand that these units will have Port Cover and One
Clip to retain the flip cover. I will guarantee the Motherboard only
to be Not DOA. MP will be $12.50 plus Shipping, your choice of
Shipping Method, Insurance is suggested, I will not be held
responsible for ANY shipment after delivery to post office if Not
Insured. I will also ship International. If international buyer or you
choose alternative shipping you pay the actual shipping.

Three Inquiries:

Fernando (Please inform me your last name) - wellbeing007_at_yahoo.com.ar - MP2100
Adam Tingle - Port Cover Door - $?
Stanley Yep - MP2100

OFFER 2)
These three did not make a $ offer but contacted me about getting one.
The MP will be in the same condition as listed above but offered to
them for $15 each. A maximum of two per person if interested. (Units
will be either a MP2100 or MP2000u - pot luck) If you want a specific
model. (for ex. MP2100 only I will charge $1 to guarantee you get an
MP2100) They are all the same, as the MP2000u have the same specs and
only differ that they have a Red sticker on the motherboard.

OFFER 3)
All Others interested please email me off list (Same OFFER as #2
except price is $17.50). While supplies last.

I have ONE more Overclock Upgrade left to offer. If you would like to
upgrade your MP2x00 from 160mHz~ tp 220mHz~ please tell me right away.
Remember the speeds are approximate. The costs is $45 for the upgrade
which includes return shipping for the Continental US via USPS
Priority Mail (No Insurance), Insurance is suggested, I will not be
held responsible for ANY shipment after delivery to post office if Not
Insured. I will also ship International. If international buyer or you
choose alternative shipping you pay the actual shipping

PS: Please read the following items.

1) This is a warning to all interested I can only guarantee
motherboard to be Not DOA. Other than that you should ask any
questions before buying!
2) Overclocking is at your own risk. I will make sure it works before
I send it back to you.
3) Also be aware I will inform anyone buying a MP what the individual
Newton ID is prior to shipping.
4) Payment is accepted vial PayPal (BANK FUNDED USD) or Money Order.
Money orders must clear first before shipping.
5) This offer will stand till December 15th, afterwards this will be
placed on eBay... Thank you for your interest.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung