[NTLK] advantage of a 2100 over a 2000?

From: Henry W.Gratwick (hgratwick_at_spymac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 05:32:18 PDT

Hi, I just added myself to the list last night.

I got myself a 120 with os 2 (fantastic device, more useful than i ever
imagined!) off ebay and am now considering upgrading to a 2000 or 2100
from j&k sales inc.

My questions are: what makes a 2100 superior to 2000? is there
anyhting one can do that the other can't?

i've also hear stuff about the 2x00 models requiring serial
dongles/connectors - without them, am i unable to connect one to my
powerbook? (i have a belkin usb-serial dvice, works perfectly under
classic)

Lastly, what's this about an AA battery sled for the 2x00 models? do
they not accomodate normal batteries wihtout one?

Cheers guys!