Re: [NTLK] Importance of Newton hardware vs. software

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 00:14:06 PDT

Hmmm, every attempt I've had with Airport(ver.1 and 2) has been 'plug and
play'. Every LANUG meeting at an AppleStore and/or at Martina's(where is
she?) has been easy, a few seconds and I'm on. But I've had lots of
problems with a Sony wireless AP, but I'm getting an Airport at home and
work, a 'snow version' so that the wireless is again easy.

YMMV :-/