[NTLK] New iMac - anybody else think it looks like a tablet?

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 17:25:11 PDT

   When I saw the picture the first time, the first think I though is
that it *almost* likes a tablet computer. All in one, (relatively)
thin - 2 in. is too thick for a tablet computer, but it could get
thiner.. Especially if a lower-power, lower-heat processor were added,
that might not need a fan, and if they dumped the hard-disk (although I
don't think Apple is *ever* going to make another no-disk OS again)

   Anybody else think so?

Jim