Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #504

From: Fred Bauman (emailfred_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 06:47:32 PDT

That's the problem I'm having, it isn't a card, but an external hub
that can connect an appletalk device to an ethernet device.
I think I'm setting up the connection on the newton wrong, but I don't
have anything to compare with to tell if it's possible to connect with
this hub or not.
NewtSync only gives me the options of either TCP/IP or modem. Should I
get another option as well?

Fred Bauman
Grand Rapids, MI USA
www.avweb.biz