Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #504

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 08:22:21 PDT

I use TCP/IP. I have ethernet card in the Newton and connect it and
the Mac to an ethernet hub that is connected to a router.
If your device is similar to the ethertalk bridge I recall that someone
had success with it, try an archive search using ethertalk or localtalk
as search phrases.
On the other hand, used ethernet cards and hubs are not very expensive.

Woody