Re: [NTLK] eMate 300 - Previously Re: PromptPad

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 21:08:14 PDT

Hey Christopher,

I'd be interested in the OLDS (eMate batteries), hmm I love taking
things apart... if you decide to get new ones. ThoughI would suggest
you re-celling them... If you send me both I will re-cell them (may
take a bit of time on my schedule) but I' then return one back to you
after re-celling.

Regarding KeySpan - there is a thread here where someone else used a
less costly brand. Other than that the KeySpan should come in USB to
DB9 or USB to MiniDIN9 as I recall this was mentioned in prior
threads.

Regarding cables:
PC Cable - DB9 to MiniDIN8 F/M - can be purchased sometimes from eBay
from 4.99 and up plus shipping check powerbookguy on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27966&item=5719487427&rd=1

Mac Cable - MiniDIN 8 M/M - try this eBay auction listing as the cable
is included with the OLD NCK 1.0 probably - the cost is $3.95 Buy It
Now and Shipping is $7 in the listing but it also lists shipping is
$10 (I would check this out first by asking a question)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=51046&item=5120460394&rd=1

MAC CABLE ONLY - Not bad price.. so so ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27966&item=5719752110&rd=1

Hey one more thing where in blazes are you located - shoot me a note
off line! ;)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung