Re: [NTLK] WWNC & Einstein

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 07:24:51 PDT

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 03:13:39PM +0200, Hendrik Lipka wrote:

> Friday, September 10, 2004, 1:56:57 PM, you wrote:
>
> > certainly going to be a hinderance to developers working "with" the
> > project ie, developers will be less likely to use the DCL in their own
> > projects as it is not obvious that the DCL can be legally used with
> > their GPL/LGPL/BSD/etc licensed code.
>
> The KRL ist _not_ compatible with the GPL / LGPL. Maybe with the BSD
> licenses.

Unlikely. BSD license is less encubering than GPL/LGPL. It basically
says only "I retain copyright. Otherwise, do whatever you want, including
sell binaries without source."

--
100. Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I
     will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access.