Re: [NTLK] eMate 300 - Previously Re: PromptPad

From: Christopher Zinkula (czinkula_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 12:23:40 PDT

Very possibly a silly question but... currently I do not have
batteries in my eMate (although I will soon). I'm assuming it is
these batteries that keep the internal clock ticking when it's not
plugged in and not a smaller internal battery? I'll be taking my
eMates apart very soon now and if there's an internal battery (aside
from the battery pack) I'd like to replace that too while I'm doing
the surgery.

Thanks!