Re: [NTLK] Questions

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 03:10:50 PDT

Search thru the archive, using 'recondition' as search term. It will show
you the posts about how to 'recondition' the batts. I bought a OEM batt.
that was 5 years old, reconditioned it to last from 30 min. to 20 hours,
after two years it lasts about 12-14 hours per charge. :-)
All that without changing the batt. at all.