Re: [NTLK] Paging Victoria Kaplan

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 03:45:57 PDT

Victoria does not have an email account that she can access from the
States, yet. She can be reached by fax and/or thru me since I talk to her
on the phone every month or so. I will call her Sunday PST or Monday.
She travels alot due to her husband's occupation.
Glad to hear she had a great time in Paris...uhhh I meant at the WWNC. :-o