Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #523

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 06:35:07 PDT

The answer is clearly NO, you do NOT need a router.
I use a simple Hub and it works perfectly (under OS9, but this does not
matter).
The point is - and this is my own experience - NCU is very sensitive with
respect to the extension <AppleTalk ADSP Tool> that is currently active.
This extension tends to be overwritten by other applications and/or during a
system installation. Make sure that you have the version that comes with NCU
(indicated in the extensions manager)
NCU for instance does NOT WORK with AppleTalk ADSP that comes with NBU...

HTH
Cheers
Johannes

http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/