Re: [NTLK] NPDS Error 500

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 03:47:07 PDT

My mistake Robert guess i'm confusing myself.
on another point the server seems to be up and running now Npds gives
an error every once in a while that says i should try and lower
something or the other but still runs fine. Still can't get the tracker
to work but i will keep trying.
Richard Clark
MawgaDog Computer Systems
mawgadog_at_tin.it