Re: [NTLK] New York get together ....

From: LAG (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 08:40:17 PDT

I WOULD like to meet up with the rest of the ny nug as we did before but it seems that we are getting low interest from the rest of the new yorkers. i live in yonkers which is a long ride to get to flushing, especially on a saturday. so if we could do it in the city that would be good. now all we need is a few more new yorkers to pop up and we can do this correctly. waiting to hear more from the rest. but if no more jump up then i suggest you and sonny meet up and hopefuly one of these days we'll have a better turn out in ny.

LAG
Ronnie Simon <ronnie_simon_at_uk.ibm.com> wrote:
I am planning to be in New York from Tuesday 21st Sept ( from 6pm) -
Sunday 26th Sept (up to 5pm) and I would be happy to meetup with other
Newton users.
If anyone who knows New York can organise something, I can be there ! My
schedule is not yet set in concrete.

regards
Ronnie Simon