Re: [NTLK] AW: Battery pack - 2300 mAh cells?

From: Andrei Chichak (acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 08:45:05 PDT

The 110/120/130 devices had a switch built into the case that was pressed
by a plate on the rechargable battery pack. This switch can be pressed by
wrapping the two centre cells with a piece of tape.

The 2000/2100 devices do not have this sort of switch.

Your someone was correct. Just the details are not applicable.

Andrei