Re: [NTLK] (no subject)

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 08:33:19 PDT

On Sep 19, 2004, at 10:06 AM, Douglas B. McLaughlin wrote:

> ok thanks for letting me know
>

> I Didn't know it would POST back to the group i thought it would go to
> the person who sent it. didn't look that closely at the email address.
> NOW You Robert Benschop need to be a bit nicer to people some of us
> don't LIVE to read every line of crap that come off this newsgroup hell
> i delete 99% of it so give people a brake. you NTLK hard ass

I have had a feeling for the last few years

This list just isnt what it was a few years ago.
It once felt like a community.
It has degraded into a group of strangers who have little respect for
each other.

Douglas has just added to my pile of proof to support my feelings.
This does "bum me out".

Too bad, huh?

Unsubscribingly yours,

Keep the Green™