Re: [NTLK] 45 mins

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 14:31:12 PDT

I remember once I asked if someone could write a
password generation program and a short while later,
Stephanie wrote PassGen. Don't know how long it took,
but the important thing is that it was written exactly
to my specifications! I use it daily and cannot find
any fault with the program!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Roman Pixell <roman_at_pixell.net> wrote:

> what is the record on NTLK for writing and app after
> someone asks for a
> function?
> i rember someone wrote something in just 45
> minutes, right?
>
> (i myself once asked paul g for a feature off list
> and got the
> app/add-on in a couple of hours.)
>
> warmest regards,
>
> / ®
>
> roman pixell, freelancer
> karmatic experience group
> stockholm sweden
>
> email: roman [at] pixell.net
> cell: +46 709 10 35 51

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin