Re: [NTLK] ATA support and partitioning cards?

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 13:07:05 PDT

On Sep 21, 2004, at 9:38 PM, keith wrote:

> I contacted this seller about this particular issue before, and he
> replied that he would "take my information to heart". But, having
> seen an identical auction just now, I have to say it seems that was a
> load of b.......!
>
> Is there no regulation against 'passing off' on eBay? Surely this
> skates close to the mark!

oh - please spare me this thread!
(this was why i signed off the list last time...)

keith, this issue has been discussed over and over many many times here
at NTLK, actually for years.
this particular seller is on this list and there are various thoughts
about "skating close". there are also reasons for this.

however, the discussion often tends to get out of hands. please do not
start it again.

all the best

/ ®

roman pixell, freelancer